Thursday, January 03, 2008

Russian Revelation

Guess what, our "Global Warming" is a natural trend and we're heading towards a nice cold snap. Read about it here!

(picture's from last year.)

This means when I go out to buy a big truck and some Greenie comes up to me and starts preaching at me about how I'm destroying the environment, I shall simply whip out my print out of the article I linked you to and point to the bright and cheerily highlighted section that reads, "Carbon dioxide is not to blame for global climate change. Solar activity is many times more powerful than the energy produced by the whole of humankind. Man’s influence on nature is a drop in the ocean."

Ha ha ha.

Anyway, since it is a new year, I have been giving a good deal of thought about what resolutions to make, if any. I decided on a few spiritual things like trying to meditate on a verse throughout the day and improving prayer life, but this was rather a goal before the year turned.

As for anything else... I can't decide. I'm thinking of carrying over one from last year which was to reduce salt intake. I was met with some success, and so I can't say it will be a new resolution or anything. Merely a continuation of an old one.

Alright, I believe a few smaller resolutions are in order, if nothing else, for my own discipline. So, two new goals for this year: to write in my journal at least once a week and to spend time on my story every day.

The first one has to start after I get back though... sorta forgot my journal up at school... hehe!

I wouldn't call this a resolution, but I'd like to create a wallpaper for every month of the year. Fun times.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Again.

1 comment:

Stephen Harder said...

Pastor came and visited for Christmas and drove the car back...his kids did actually. I love traveling...you neve know what will happen! By the way...how's old Sherlock Holmes coming? I didn't see that on your list of resolutions...j/k:)