Wednesday, October 11, 2006

This and That


This is going to be completely random. More so than usual. So just bear with please! :o)

If you look away for four seconds, the whole world goes crazy and you think, "Surely the Lord shall be returning soon!"

Just look at a few of these headlines from drudgereport.com-
Young shoppers want to pay with chip in skin
North Korea Threatens War Against U.S.
Small Aircraft Hits Manhatten Building

The last story is developing and is the top story on drudgereport.com.

You look at the headlines and everything is chaotic, negative, frightening, sad, whatever... and then you look at Christ and suddenly all fears pass away. To realize that our Lord has complete control of everything takes away all worries, all doubts, and all cares. What a wonderful Lord we serve!

---Change!---
You know, I've often wondered, and one day I will find out why, someone invented Cheez-wiz. It is just such a random thing to think of! "Oh, I think I'll invent a way to have cheese come out of a can! Yeah!" Same question goes towards Redi-whip.

---Change!---
It never ceases to amaze me how one moment in time can change everything. Days, months, years will set the stage for one defining moment in time that causes the very world itself to change. The set up may take centuries, and the consequences may be felt for centuries, but the event that actually changes everything lasts not very long at all.

Simply look at any major world event and you'll see that often it is an action that took only minutes or seconds to execute is the one that changes the world.

It is almost scary to think about, and yet wonderfully thrilling to realize that your entire life could be changed in a moment. It could take a negative turn (or at least, what seems negative) or it could take a positive turn.

---Change!---
I wonder how much of Revelation is symbolic and how much is actual. I also wonder if God will let us see what's going on down here when we're in Heaven.

---Change!---
My second cousin Tony once told me "Spontenaity is the spice of life!" I'm not sure how true that is, or how far you want to take that idea... but my blog is sure living by it!

Alright, alright. Now that I've been completely random and I've left you all staring at my blog saying, "How much coffee did she drink?!" (none by the way!) I'm going to say fare well for now!

Fare well for now!
-Frank

1 comment:

Frank Di Gerl said...

WHEE! Go Boofa!

Aah! Listenin' on the compy! I listen to him on the lappy.

Have you seen the latest Strong Bad email? Hillarious!