Saturday, October 07, 2006

Plotting and Planning

Plotting and planning what to do for Spirit Week can be quite the task! Particularly Comic Strip/Video Game Day and Space Day.

I think I've got Space Day down... Assuming I can get a hold of spirit gum or prosthetic ears... I have two ideas for Space Day. The one would be nigh unto impossible unless I could find a LOT of glitter and magically come into the possession of a toga. The other is do-able, especially since I have learned that my dear roomies have a silver shirt! YES! Now I just need a skirt to go along with it... hmm... It's more likely to happen.

Comic strip/Video Game day is presenting all sorts of problems. Princess Toadstool was a notion, but I'm not blond, nor do I have a tiara. Sorta got the dress. Then I thought Lucy from Peanuts, but I don't have a blue dress. Then I thought Peppermint Patty, but I don't have a green shirt, or short enough hair.

The thought of MJ crossed my mind, but I don't know if I could come across a red wig in time.

Alas... I'm no closer to figureing out who I should do. I'm getting a nice long list of stuff I shouldn't do though! Suggestions are welcome!

1 comment:

Frank Di Gerl said...

Yes, so very stressful! *sigh*

THis is the fun stress I get to muse over between reading assignments. :o)