Sunday, December 09, 2007

For Stephen's Sake

I wasn't particularly planning to post today, but since Stephen has so wished I do so, I am now here rambling about nothing. And I am sorry this ramble came no sooner than it did, for I'm sure he wanted it for his own amusement during his ridiculously long shift.

Well, now that I'm here and writing, I think I best think of a topic... and I got nuttin'. Well, I did have a couple of interesting events with in the last 24 hours, however they do not make good stories. More like pointless rambles.

No comments, please!

Hmmm.... *hunts through my poetry* Not sure if I want to put any of that up. Oooh! Here's one! I wrote this one over the summer.

Oh My Soul, Oh My Soul

Why are you cast down oh my soul, oh my soul?
What burden do you bear oh my soul, oh my soul?
Why is your heart so low?
Why is your face worn with care?
What heavy burdens do you bear, oh my soul?

Have you forgot that He cares oh my soul, oh my soul?
Have you forgot that He hears oh my soul, oh my soul?
He hears your weakest prayer
For you He’s ever there
Have you forgotten that He hears, oh my soul?

July 31, 2007

Alright, I must go study now for finals. Pray I pass all my classes! PLEASE!

1 comment:

Stephen Harder said...

Wow!! A blog mainly about nothing dedicated and written expressly for me!! I am honored.

Great poem though and of course I'll be praying. Just don't stress out. Everything will turn out just fine.