Thursday, December 10, 2009

Posting... because I can...

Well you dear blog, you! You are just over four years old and I totally didn't mark the anniversary! Come next summer, you will have survived college with me.

I will be heading to my thirteenth Artist Series come tomorrow night. To answer your questions - no, I do not have a date. I never have a date because nobody ever asks.

This being said, I will be wearing an awesome outfit tomorrow night. It is... slightly unorthodox in that no shawl, bolero, shrug, wrap, or sweater will be worn with it. *GASP!* If I can get my make up to look how I am hoping it will look, it will be AWESOME! Possibly ground breaking. If nothing else, it should look original.

I plan on wearing a fuller satiny cocktail length black skirt with a red top that has sorta-cap-sleeved (the sleeves on this stick out in a very... sharp way...) with a scalloped hem. I plan on wearing my thick black belt with the top. For earrings, my spirally gold looking ones. For a necklace - the original thin black satin belt converted into a choker. hehehe! Shoes - a pair of killer red platform sling backs with a red satin flower on the open toe and gold on the platform sole and heel. They are amazing! The twist to the outfit is going to be the black long sleeved shirt I'm wearing under the scary stick out cap sleeves. This is going to give the outfit an interesting twist. I'm thinking perhaps just the slightest bit punky, but whatever. It'll be different!

Besides my punky outfit, there is not much new or interesting in my life at the moment. Besides the fact I think I have finally settled on how I want to make my nouns plural. Next I'll work on possessive and then I'll start looking over my verbs.

For the record - iTunes seems to have a knack for finding the most uninteresting 30 second clips of songs to play for preview.

No comments: